Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 284


Two knitted finishes on my dressoir. I finished my grey cardigan today and on top is a sweater I finished weeks ago. Tomorrow I hope that my DD3 have time to take pictures of me modeling these knits for a blogpost with all details about the pattern and yarn. 
 Till so far a sneak peek of the cardigan. It's a selfie I took for my friends. 

Right now I'm sitting on the couch with nothing on hand. My quilt isn't basted yet and I have to think what my next knitting project will be. Or shall I crochet.. hmmm, I have also a cross-stitch project somewhere.. Well, maybe I'm going to watch a movie.




Lucy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lucy, your cardigan looks magnificent!!! Lovely photos.

frameless mind said...

Wat een prachtig vest en wat een leuke selfie!!

quilting Jeannet said...

Een prachtig vest aan een nog mooiere vrouw ;)!

Madeline said...

It is beautiful! The colour and style suit you so well.

Leslie said...

oh Lucy I love your sweater, you look wonderful in it. I am just finishing my first sweater for myself and I am very excited to wear it this winter. so good to see you, even if it was a picture. Have a wonderful week. This is only and second time I've left a message. I'm getting so techie !!

Phyllis said...

Wat een heerlijk vest, om in te 'wonen', top! En wat heb je dat snel gedaan. Wat een zalig gevoel, dat van: wat zal ik nu eens.... ik heb steeds het gevoel dat ik achter de feiten aanren.... werk altijd van die lijstjes af in mijn hoofd, zo van... als ik dit doe en daarna dat dan kan tegen die tijd zus doen en daarna zo doen....
Ben benieuwd naar de blogpost, vandaag is het mooie dag voor foto's! Geniet van dit lekkere weer!

Villa Zeezicht said...

Wow, wat een geweldig mooi vest!! Prachtig geworden en het staat je ook super :)